Welcome to our Web Site. By using this Web Site you have also agreed to these Terms and Conditions. We reserv the rights to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and you should therefore read this page at regular intervals if you are a recurring visitor.
The Term "www.stockholmoldtown.se" or "StockholmOldTown" or "Web Site" refers to the Web Site. The Terms "Owner" or "We" or "Us" refers to the owner of the Web Site which is U&M DesignStudio H.B. A company registered according to Swedish laws in Sweden. The Term "You" refers to you as the reader and visitor to our Web Site.
For You to use this Web Site the following Terms and Conditions apply:
- The content of the Web Site is provided "As Is" and is intended for public information and use. It can be edited by Us without any warning from time to time.
- Neither We or any third party give You any guarantees for the content's correctness, actuality i.e. We will however do our outmost to make sure the content is correct, up-to-date and accurate.
- You have the right to use the content of this Web Site at your own risk and only for personal use.
- All the content of the Web Site is either owned by Us or lended to Us by a third party under a license etc. The Web Site content includes, but not limited to, all text, images, sound files, movie files, layout, graphics etc.
- Special Terms & Conditions applies to the Audio Guide pages and functions.
- Unauthorized use of the content at this Web Site can be subject to prosecution according to Swedish laws.
- All links to this Web Site should be to the address http://www.stockholmoldtown.se/index.php
All rights to the Intellectual property of this Web Site belongs to Us. The content of the Web Site can not be copied, downloaded or in any other way distributed unless approved by Us in writing. We allow according to Swedish law for You to copy the text for your personal use only.
The content cannot be altered, modified or in any way manipulated and later be used for commercial use, unless approved by Us in writing. You are neither allowed to try to break, decompile nor in another way try to force the encryption used at the Web Site.
We will never ask you for any information by e-mail or any other way outside the Web Site. We will not store any personal information You give us, even if given voluntarily. When You purchase a Guided Tour etc. we will never store any personal information but will ha access to some of it by the Payment Provider database (PayPal or Payson), this will however not be transferred into Our database.
We can update this policy from time to time without any other information than given on this web page.
What we do with collected information
Information collected at the Web Site is only used for Us to contact You. We don't store any personal information.
Read about Cookies at the Web Site here
Linking to other Web Sites
We have not approved the content on any of the Web Site our Web Site is linking to neither do we accept any liability due to this content. If you use the content of such a Web Site it's on your own risk and according to the Terms and Conditions that apply for that Web Site.
The Web Site content
Information, facts, images, sounds etc. at this Web Site is given with the purpose to give information about the Old Town of Stockholm, both present and historical. The aim and purpose is to give correct, up-to-date and actual information for You to use before, during and after your visit to the Old Town of Stockholm.
We can however not give any guarantees that all the content is correct, up-to-data and actual since a lot of factors outside our control can change from time to time during a year or even shorter period of time.
We will under no circumstances accept any claims for compensation etc. due to the content of the Web Site, it's provided "As Is" and to be used at your own risk.