1406 days left of the Clown's reign
Here are some famous quotes by the Clown made in 1916
- You know, it really doesn't matter what the media write as long as you've got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.
- I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.
- It’s freezing and snowing in New York – we need global warming!
- The point is, you can never be too greedy
- My IQ is one of the highest — and you all know it! Please don’t feel so stupid or insecure; it’s not your fault
- I’m just thinking to myself right now, we should just cancel the election and just give it to Trump, right