The Altar piece
The Altar piece is made by the master sculptor L'Archeveque in 1765 - 1772.
When the sculptor Jacques Philipe Bourchardon died in 1753 the Altar piece was not finished and Pierre Hubert L'Archeveque was summoned to do that. He, however, started by demolish it and start from scratch which was not appreciated by all. When the masterpiece started to take shap the critics when silent and he could continue with the new Altar piece that can see today. The very last touch at the Altar piece was made by the artist Johan Tobias Sergel in 1779 but in all essential it's the work of L'Archeveque
The Altar piece pictures at the top God who open his arms towards Jesus and at the same time point at the stars in the sky. On both sides there are large columns.
The ornate of the Church Hall
At both the short sides of the Church Hall there are inscriptions saying "Pro Mundi Vita" and "Laudate Dominium in Sanctis" which means "For the life of the World" and "Praise Ye the Lord".
The Ceiling paintings
The Ceiling painting is made by Carl Hårleman with the artist Guillaume Thomas Taraval and Johan Pasch and the sculptors Charles Guillaume Cousin and Jacques Philippe Bourchardon. The central part pictures the ascension to heaven. The west part pictures angels looking at the vanishing eye of God. The east part pictures the instrument of torture to be use at Jesus.
At each side of the central part are great gilded reliefs symbolizing clouds.
The Pulpit is made in 1748-1751 by the artist Jacques Philippe Bourchardon and the sculptor Adrien Masreliez. The Pulpit is carried by the angel of Matthew supported by the lion of Marcus that is standing on the oxen of Luke who is surrounded by a cloud. Matthew is also holding the eagle of John and the message of it all is that from this Pulpit come the words based on the Evangelists.
The Organ and Organ Gallery
The Organ and the Organ Gallery is designed by the architect Carl Hårleman and the sculptor Adrien Masreliez and the painter Johan Pasch. On each side of the Organ are the medallions of the King Björn, King Erik, King Gustav Vasa and King Gustav II Adolf.
The Church Hall statues
At the Church Hall walls are 6 statues picturing apostles, 3 on each side. They are from top left above; Peter, Andrew, Bartholomew, James, John and Matthew. These statues were made by the sculptor Hans Michelsen in the 19:th century.
Above the statues in the ceiling are medallions of apostles as well, these are made by Jacques Philippe Bouchardon.
The Church Hall benches
Some of the Church Hall benches are from the old Royal Castle Tre Kronor that burnt down in 1697. They where among the items that were saved from destruction. They were made in 1665-1695 by H.H Steyerwald and Georg Haupt